Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Q: What did the math teacher have for fun?
A: Pi!

Q: why did the music teacher get locked in the room?
A: His keys were in piano


Q: Why the teacher was cross eyed?
A: she didn't know how to control her pupils.


Q:Why did the teacher wear sunglasses to school?
A: She had bright students.


Q: Where do pencils go to school?
A: Pencil-vania
A new teacher is trying to make use of her Psychology courses. She starts her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up."
After a few seconds, little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Johnny?"
"No, ma'am," he says, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself."


A few more...

Q: What did one pencil say to another ?
A: You look very sharp today


Teacher: Mark, make a sentence starting with the letter 'I'.
Mark: I is...
Teacher: No, no, no, don't say "I is", you say "I am".
Mark: OK, I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

Teacher: Johnny, you know you can't sleep in my class.
Johnny: I know. But maybe if you were just a little quieter, I could

An English teacher asked her class to write an essay on what they'd do if they had a million dollars. Alec handed in a blank sheet of paper. "Alex!" yelled the teacher, "you've done nothing. Why?"

"Because if I had a million dollars, that's exactly what I would do!


The last and final one ...

Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment